In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Please note that you're only able to use one discount code per order and multiple discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with one another. We will hold sale events from time to time, where a discount code will be able to be used on a sale item that is already discounted and therefore it will be made clear within our marketing that a discount code can be used to further reduce the price of an item in this instance.
Please wait for the discount code to be received within your inbox before placing your order. We cannot apply discount codes after your order has been placed.
Note: for the welcome email/new user email, this may go into your SPAM folder so please do check in there also before getting in touch with our Customer Service team, if you have not yet received this after signing up. The code you wish to use will need to entered manually within the dedicated promotional code box during the checkout process. For any codes that had not applied correctly, please report these to our Customer Service team within 12hrs of placing your order and we can look into these issues on a case by case basis to come to a resolution. Any discounts reported outside of this window, cannot be honoured retrospectively.
Returns & Refunds
Returning your item for a refund
In the unlikely event that you are not completely happy with your Cyberjammies, you have 28 days to return them to us, using the freepost returns form included within your order.
Please ensure to obtain a proof of postage when returning your order at the Post Office. If a proof of postage is not obtained and your return is lost then we cannot process your refund.
Please allow up to 10 working days for your return to get back to us & you will be informed once your refund has been processed. Please note a refund can take up to 2 working days to appear back into your account.
We will only accept returns that have been unworn, with all labels still attached. When trying on items please avoid make up/creams coming into contact with them & try pyjama bottoms on over your own underwear.
In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it's obvious this hasn't been done.
Can I return the cyberjammies that I received as a gift?
Yes of course, as long as they are returned in the same condition you received them in. Please follow the same procedure for a return as above using the freepost returns label enclosed within the packaging.
Please note if you do return items received as a gift then the full amount will be refunded to the original payment card, not to the recipient of the gift.
If you do not have the original returns form then please contact us and we can help.
We do not offer exchanges. If you require a different size please send the original item back to us for a full refund and then place a new order for the item in the size you require.
Returns outside of the UK
Please note at this time we do not offer a freepost return service for any orders delivered outside of the UK.
If you require a refund and you live outside of the UK please contact email@example.com and you will be assisted further.
Cancelling an order
Orders can be cancelled up to 1 hour after placing, this can only be completed Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. To cancel your order please call 0800 1699 755 within one hour of placing to ensure we can cancel it before it is dispatched.
We are unable to cancel an order over the weekend or after 5pm Monday to Friday.
We cannot amend sizes or styles on any orders, please ensure you have selected the right size before placing your order. We cannot amend addresses whilst the order is in transit and we will only send your order to the delivery address you have inputted, we cannot take responsibility if this has been inputted incorrectly. If you do need to amend your address please contact us and we will do our best to change it before it is dispatched. If you order the wrong size please reorder again and send the original order back to us for a full refund via the freepost address label included within your original order.
If you are purchasing Cyberjammies as a gift for Christmas, you have until the 15th January 2022 to return the gift for a full refund.
Please ensure to obtain a proof of postage when returning your order, if a proof of postage is not obtained and your return is lost then we cannot process your refund.
We will only accept returns that have been unworn with all labels still attached. When trying on items please avoid make up/creams coming into contact with them. Please also make sure that bottoms are tried on over your own underwear.
In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it's obvious this hasn't been done.
Items in your basket are not reserved. There are instances when stock levels are close to zero, meaning that multiple customers can have the same low stock item in their basket at the same time. This means the first order to complete will take the stock which can result in more than one customer placing an order for the same item. If this happens we will contact you immediately via email in order to rectify where possible or refund the item.
This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we'll store and handle that data and keep it safe.
We know that there's a lot of information here, but we want you to be fully informed about your rights, and how Cyberjammies uses your data.
We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us.
It's likely that we'll need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We'll notify you of any significant changes, but you're welcome to come back and check it whenever you wish.
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent.
For example, when you tick a box to receive email newsletters.
When collecting your personal data, we'll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations.
For example, if you order an item from us for home delivery, we'll collect your address details to deliver your purchase, and pass them to our 3rd party warehouse and courier delivering your order.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example, we will use your purchase history to send you or make available personalised offers.
We also combine the shopping history of many customers to identify trends and ensure we can keep up with demand, or develop new products/services.
When do we collect your data?
- When you visit our website and use your account to buy Cyberjammies products.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-based data).
- When you create an account with us.
- When you purchase a product by phone but don't have (or don't use) an account.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you ask our Customer Service team to email you information about a product or service.
- When you enter any of our competitions on our website or through social media.
- When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- Any individual may access personal data related to them, including opinions. So if your comment or review includes information about the Partner who provided that service, it may be passed on to them if requested.
- If you have a web account with us: your full name, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we'll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
- Details of your visits to our website and which site you came from to ours.
- Personal details which help us to recommend items of interest.
For example, you might tell us your clothing size, which we'll use to help you choose the correct fit.
- Payment card information.
- Your comments and product reviews.
- To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and IP address, the web pages viewed during your visit, and any search terms you entered.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
Why and how do we use your data?
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. One way to achieve that is to get the richest picture we can of who you are by combining the data we have about you. We then use this to offer you promotions and products that are most likely to interest you via email. If you sign up to our newsletter you will receive emails regarding all Cyberjammies products, this includes all brands under our Cyberjammies umbrella, Cyberjammies Man, Minijammies, Nora Rose and Fable & Eve.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
Of course, if you wish to change how we use your data, you can contact us via email or telephone. Please see our 'contact us' section of the website.
Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you've asked for.
For example, if you've asked us to let you know when an item comes back into stock, we can't do that if you've withdrawn your general consent to hear from us.
Here's how we'll use your personal data:
To process any orders that you make by using our website. If we don't collect your personal data during checkout, we won't be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
For example, your details may need to be passed to a third party warehouse to supply or deliver the product that you ordered, and we may keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds and exchanges.
To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
To protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities. This includes using your personal data to maintain, update and safeguard your account. We'll also monitor your browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any problems and protect the integrity of our websites. We'll do all of this as part of our legitimate interest.
For example, by checking your password when you login and using automated monitoring of IP addresses to identify possible fraudulent log-ins from unexpected locations.
With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details to keep you informed by email about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
Of course, you are free to opt out of receiving our newsletters at any time. If you would like to unsubscribe to our newsletters please use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any newsletter we have sent.
To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. For example, updates to this Privacy Notice, product recall notices, and legally required information relating to your orders. These service messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
To administer any of our competitions which you enter, based on your consent given at the time of entering.
To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
To process your online orders (for example with our third party warehouse or delivery couriers). We will share your name, address, telephone number and the items you have ordered purely for packing and delivery purpose.
How do we protect your data?
- We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
- We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using 'https' technology.
- Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as payment card information) is secured by SSL encryption.
- We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
How long do we keep your data?
- Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we'll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- When you place an order, we'll keep the personal data you give us for six years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
- At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
Will we ever share your data?
We will share your personal data with the following trusted third parties.
- Our Cyberjammies Warehouse - A third party warehouse
- Delivery couriers
We apply the following steps to those organisations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
- We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take the privacy of our customers into consideration.
Newsletters & Emails
When you sign up to our newsletter, you are consenting to Cyberjammies contacting you via the email you have provided. Cyberjammies will email you regarding new launches, special offers and product information. Cyberjammies holds many different brands on it's website, including Cyberjammies, Cyberjammies Man, Minijammies, Nora Rose and Fable & Eve. All of these brands are owned by Cebon Apparel Private Ltd.
NHS Discount form: By submitting this form you will be subscribed to our newsletter for news, exclusive discounts and offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Outside of the UK
Sometimes we will need to share your personal data with third parties and suppliers outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as Australia or the USA.
If you are based outside the UK and place an order with us, we will transfer the personal data that we collect from you to the Partnership in the UK.
If you enter your telephone number when signing up to our newsletter, you are consenting to receiving birthday text messages from Cyberjammies with exclusive discount codes. You can opt out at anytime by replying STOP. If you have any trouble or want to speak to someone regarding this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting your data outside the EEA
The EEA includes all EU Member countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third-party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA.
For example, this might be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
If we do this, we have procedures in place to ensure your data receives the same protection as if it were being processed inside the EEA. For example, our contracts with third parties stipulate the standards they must follow at all times. If you wish for more information about these contracts please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Any transfer of your personal data will follow applicable laws and we will treat the information under the guiding principles of this Privacy Notice.
Your rights over your personal data
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- For example, when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing via email.
You can opt out of our email marketing by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any of our newsletters.
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that Cyberjammies holds at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please email email@example.com or call 0800 169 9755. To ask for your information to be amended, please update your online account, or contact our Customer Services team as above.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Checking your identity
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113.
Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns
If you are based outside the UK, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence. Details can be found in Section 16.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party's websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company's services and the full content of this website.
This Company's logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked
If you have any queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org